Friday, October 15, 2010

The day after the first day

Ok, so my right quad and my left hamstring are in a strop today.  I actually half ran the first mile today to the station and my right knee started moaning.  You see about 8 years ago I ran downhill fast like a fool to get a good time at the Reading half marathon.  As a totally inexperienced runner how was I to know i would end up damaging both knees?  I wondered why no-one else was doing it.  Anyway.. they have a tendency to feel rough now when I run so i'm gonna have to take it easy and avoid messing them up again (last time I had to have injections into them just to walk normally)

So today is actually a rest day.  I did walk all the way though so still covered plenty of miles on feet.  Not much to report today except I saw a lot of police near the Royal Courts.  Tomorrow i'll be running about 3 miles with any luck on my side of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment